– Each road train has at least 3 trailers and are up to 50m long
– If you need to pass, give yourself at least 1km to get by.
– Some outback roads only have 1 lane for both directions – be prepared to pull off at any minute.
– Think – roadtrains are doing 100km ph and weigh over 80 tonnes, move over & slow down!
– Never expect a roadtrain to giveway.
– Allow room for them to see you. This might shock you but they can actually stop quicker than a car.
– Always give way if they are bigger than you!