Dangerous Marine life lurking beneath the water in Australia.
– 2 types of Crocodiles (Fresh Water and Salt Water) – Don’t trust either! Don’t walk on any waters edges that goes for small creeks & lagoons.
– 2 types of Box Jellyfish – If you are stung you need medical attention immediately. Always keep a bottle of white vinegar handy when you are near Box Jellyfish invested waters. Pour on yourself if you get stung but get to a doctor URGENTLY.
– Snakes – Be alert at all times!
– Stone fish – always wear shoes.
– Sharks – don’t swim around breeding times and grounds.
Always obey the swimming signs. They are there for a very good reason!