“WIN A $5000.00 NT HOLIDAY” (Promotion)
- Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these conditions of entry (Conditions of Entry).
- Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
- All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The PROMOTER IS TOURISM NT ABN 17 435 764 236 of Level 8 Charles Darwin Centre, 19 The Mall, Darwin NT 0800 (Promoter).
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 AEDT on 09/01/2018 and end at 11:59 AEDT on 15/02/2018 (Promotion Period).
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry in the Promotion is only open to all residents of Australia & New Zealand aged 18 years or older excluding:
- management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prize);
- a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 9(a) of these Conditions of Entry;
- persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants) The persons referred to in paragraph 9(b) of these Conditions of Entry includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
Visit www.milliondollarfish.com (Promotion Website); and
- fully complete and submit the online entry form on the Promotion Website (Online Entry Form), including:
- all personal details required on the Online Entry Form:
- agreeing to be contacted with regards to the Promoter’s future promotional and marketing initiatives; and
- indicating their acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (Eligible Entry).
- Enter correct promotion code GREATAUS
- Eligible Entrants may enter the Promotion once during the Promotion only.
- If an Eligible Entrant submits an entry:
- which complies with these Conditions of Entry, they will receive an on-screen notification confirming that their entry is valid and has been received; or
- which does not comply with these Conditions of Entry, they will receive an on-screen notification that their entry is invalid,
whichever is applicable in the circumstances.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion Website from an entrant’s personal computer or device are the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Entrants must submit their entries manually using an internet browser.
- The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means as invalid.
- Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries are not eligible to win.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not the time of transmission by the entrant.
- All entries including words and images submitted by Entrants become the property of the Promoter and may be used in future marketing initiatives at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Entrants are encouraged to share the Promotion to their own social media networks following their entry, however an Entrant sharing the Promotion does not benefit their entry and will not be considered in the judging process.
- If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the prize (if won) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry submitted by the entrant will be deemed as invalid. The prize will only be awarded following all verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
- Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name.
WINNER ASSESSMENT & PRIZE INFORMATION
- The draw of all Eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period will take place at Tourism NT, Level 8 Charles Darwin Centre, 19 The Mall Darwin NT 0800 (Prize Draw Location) by at least two (2) representatives of the Promoter from 13:00 AEDT on 16/02/2018.
- During the Draw, Eligible Entries will be drawn at random, which has been submitted as part of the Eligible Entry in accordance with paragraph 10(b)(ii).
- One Eligible Entrant will wi (Prize) – Return economy class Qantas Airways flight from any Australian Capital City to Darwin, 4 day Car hire, 3 nights Accommodation at Hilton Darwin room only, 1 day Barra Fishing excursion, Crocosaurus Cove Cage of Death.
- The Prize, or components of the Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Prize must be booked within 60 days of winner being notified.
- Prize must be taken prior to 15 November 2018.
- In the event that for any reason the Prize winners do not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the Prize winners.
- The Prize winners must complete and sign all relevant waiver forms prior to receiving the Prize.
- Participation in the Prize is subject to, and acceptance of, such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by those involved in providing other goods or services included in the Prize (Third Party Terms).
- The Prize cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If the Prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honored.
- Prize documentation will be delivered to the winning Eligible Entrant at the address communicated to the Promoter during verification of the Eligible Entrant.
- If more than one person attempts to claim the Prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
- The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize from the time of creating the Promotion materials.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide the winners with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS
- The Prize winners will be:
- notified by phone and in writing via email; and
- advertised on the Promotion Website from 16/02/2018
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 43(a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize.
- The Prize winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All database information obtained through the competition will remain with Tourism NT, Level 8 Charles Darwin Centre, 19 The Mall, Darwin NT 0800.
- Immediately upon submission by an entrant, their entry becomes the sole property of the Promoter.
- All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting and verifying the winners.
- Should an entrant’s Personal Information change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter by contacting the Promoter using the ‘Contact Us’ form on the Online Entry Site.
- The Promoter may disclose entrants’ Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants consent to the storage of their Personal Information on the database of the Promoter, and the Promoter and agencies engaged by the Promoter using this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services including contacting entrants via any contact details provided by the entrant without further reference or compensation to the entrant.
- Entrants may request to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and / or may request that they not receive further promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter at any time by contacting the Promoter at the address highlighted in paragraph 7 or by electing to ‘opt out’ by using the ‘opt out’ function on any marketing materials received.
- The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (The Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012) as well as any other applicable laws.
OTHER GADS Competiton Terms + Conditions.
Entry is open to anyone worldwide to enter, above the age of 18. Any entrants below the age of 18 must have parental or legal consent.
Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry and are listed on our Competitions Page. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions.
The Promoters are Great Australian Doorstep Pty Ltd. Employees of The Promoters and their advertising agencies, subagents, respective employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
Promotion commencement and end dates are listed on the Competition Page.
The winners will be drawn on the end day of each competitin and notified by phone or email. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winner gives Great Australian Doorstep Pty Ltd permission to use their winning answer/suggestion in any form of media advertising that Great Australian Doorstep Pty Ltd wishes.
Great Australian Doorstep Pty Ltd must obtain the winners permission to publish their entire name and town/suburb.
Legal Information + Disclaimer.
The following terms and conditions apply in respect of any services, information or materials provided by Great Australian Doorstep Pty Ltd (The Great Australian Doorstep) via this website and the Internet (collectively “information”). By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions.
This website is for informational purposes only. While we endeavor to ensure the accuracy of all information, we do not represent that the information is correct, complete or up-to-date. The Great Australian Doorstep excludes to the extent lawfully permitted all liability (including for consequential loss) however arising (including due to negligence) that may be incurred in connection with any use of or reliance upon this information. We exclude all implied conditions and warranties except where to do so would cause any of these provisions to be void.
The Great Australian Doorstep reserves the right to update any information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time, without prior notice.
All prices are quoted in Australian.
While we endeavor to ensure that all information is described and positioned as accurately as possible, all such information is indicative only.
Unless stated otherwise, The Great Australian Doorstep owns or licenses the copyright and all other proprietary rights in information on this website (including text and images). You may not use any copyrighted information or trade marks appearing on this website without the permission of The Great Australian Doorstep or as permitted by Australian law.
All material included on this website is the copyright of The Great Australian Doorstep Pty Ltd or as otherwise expressly identified.
The material on this website may only be downloaded or otherwise reproduced for your personal use. Any further reproduction or distribution is prohibited.
You are prohibited from communicating to the public any of the images, videos or other recordings on this website without our written consent. Website questions and comments should be directed to email@example.com.
1. GENERAL POLICY
Our primary concern is to protect the interests of the children who are our audience and for this reason we monitor visitors to our website. We want to provide a safe and secure environment for you and your children.
The Great Australian Doorstep is concerned about protecting the safety and privacy of young people using our services. We encourage you to participate in your child’s online experience.
2.1 Information gathered by this site’s technology – The Great Australian Doorstep may make a record of your visit and log your visit for statistical and business purposes. Such information includes your server address, domain name, IP address, the date and time of your visit, pages accessed, documents downloaded, previous site visited and the type of browser used.
2.2 Email - If you send us an email message we will record your email address. We will only use your email address for the purpose for which it was provided. We will not use your email address for any other purpose (including adding it to any mailing list) without your express approval.
2.3 Information provided to The Great Australian Doorstep – If we require you to complete an electronic form on this site and in doing so it requires you to enter personal information, we will collect that information to allow us to respond to your request. We will not collect personal information that would be unlawful, unnecessary or unrelated to The Great Australian Doorstep activities or business.
Personal information that you supply through this site will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and to assist us to conduct our business. This may include analysing information obtained on the site to determine the effectiveness of the site and to modify the site to improve the service that it provides.
5. TRANSACTION SECURITY
The Great Australian Doorstep has created a secure transaction environment for e-commerce on the internet, with a secure server and encryption (decoding) methods, protecting against misuse, loss or unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
6. REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Currently we are not able to give refunds or exchanges if you simply change your mind about a product you have purchased once you receive it from us. If you place an order with us and then change your mind before it has been dispatched to you however, we can offer you a full refund less a cancellation fee, according to the following conditions (if we have already dispatched your order and you then inform us of your wish to cancel your order, this option does not apply):
If paying by credit card, we will offer a full refund of the order total (including any postage you may have paid when placing your order with us) less a 10% order cancellation fee. This refund will be made directly onto the payment card used to make the purchase.
If payment has been received by cheque or bank transfer the order cancellation fee is 5% of the order total (including any postage you may have paid when placing your order with us) and will be made by cheque or bank transfer accordingly.
If the goods you receive from us are faulty however, we offer you either a full refund or exchange.
In the instance that we are unable to dispatch an order to you within the timeframe stated when placing your order and you then decide to cancel your order as a result, the cancellation fee will not apply.
In the case of a full refund for faulty goods, the full product purchase price (excluding any postage you may have paid when placing your order with us) will be refunded directly onto the payment card used to make the purchase if the payment was made using a credit card. If payment was made via cheque or bank transfer, the refund will be made by cheque or bank transfer accordingly.
In the case of an exchange, a replacement product will be sent to you within 28 days of receipt of your faulty product.
In both instances, you are responsible for the postage cost incurred when returning the faulty product to us, however in the instance of an exchange, we will pay the postage cost when sending the replacement product to you. All products believed to have a fault must be returned to us within 21 days of notifying us of the fault. Upon receipt of the returned product we will assess its condition before authorising a refund or exchange.
Please note that while we take the utmost care in packaging your product, we are not liable for any breakages or damage that occurs to your product during shipping. If you are requesting an item to be shipped overseas (i.e. outside Australia) it is your responsibility to check with your local customs service if there is any doubt regarding the importation of a particular product to your country of domicile. We do not offer refunds or replacements as a result of local customs seizing your products.
When returning a faulty product to us, please provide a contact name and phone number/email address we can use to contact you in the event of a query with your product. Please note that at this stage we are only able to contact you by phone if you are within Australia. If you are returning a product from overseas, please provide us with a contact email address to use instead. Please also indicate clearly the reason for returning the product to us, whether you would prefer a full refund or exchange, and include your original tax invoice/receipt.
In the case of an exchange we will generate a new tax invoice/receipt and return this to you with your original tax invoice/receipt when sending the replacement product to you.
In the case of a full refund, we will generate a refund invoice/receipt and return this to you by post with your original tax invoice/receipt.
In some instances it may not be possible to offer you a replacement product if the product is out of stock or discontinued. In this instance you will be entitled to a full refund instead (excluding any postage you may have paid when placing your order with us).